Lol, no i can’t see the future so this isn’t a post with a list of ALL my 2012 posts. It is a post on what my first blog posts for 2012 will be. Here goes:
(Please keep in mind that this list is totally random and is not arranged in any particular order)
Im starting with a list of all my outings and events for the end of the year and they are
- Zaron Tea party
- Blush Year end event
- Nigerian MUAs December get-together (Nigerian MUAs Lagos group members are having a get-together on the 27th of this month. The blog will be on a break then but you can be sure that i will be posting pics when it gets back in the New Year).
- 1923 Glitter looks for the season (im gonna try on some glitter, yayyy!)
And then i will proceed to carried over and new posts which will include:
- Fusion of Colour (courtesy of Kathy Hess Duncan): Haul & Review
- Fi.R (courtesy of Stephanie Fifi Rodriguez): Haul & Review
- Christmas Haul (all purchased during the Gifty’s Daughter 50% December discount and other locations)
- 1923 Asks “Lola Maja Okojevoh of Sacred Lashes & Sacred Academy”
- 1923 Asks “Eni Lise Balogun of LISE”
- Product Review: Blush eyeshadow & blush
- Product Review: LISE
- 1923 Face of the Day (with LISE): In the clear
- 1923 Face of the Day (with Blush): Dining in wine
- Zaron Haul
- Lash Threading Course with Lash-On
- 1923 Asks “Olawunmi Damiro of Lash-On”
- 1923 Face of the Day: Going to Rio
- Brush Review: Real Techniques and Sigma
- 1923 Asks “Kemi Kings Imevbore Uwaga”
- Brush Review: MaryKay 5 piece brush set
This is the list so far. I also have a couple of surprise 1923 Asks series which i won’t reveal now. if i do, it won’t be a surprise anymore.
Well, coupled with all these I have a whole lot of work events planned for next year so im hoping there will be a healthy mix of work and makeup/beauty related posts.
blog will be back in 2012.